Tk1055's pep files

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kidUltron

Congratulations! You just invented the Canned Dinner!

XD
Seriously though, awesome peps! Can't wait to take a stab at them.

Timmythekid

Sr Member
No he went back in time and got Raptor measurements...right?

Thanks for these, Pepakura is awesome for cheapys like me

Hey, it's a perfectly valid question. JP raptors are rediculously oversized compared to the real deal. Velociraptor was only about the size of a turkey, but I guess that doesn't make for much dramatic tension.

tk1055

Sr Member
Velociraptor Mongolius is indeed the size of a turkey, however UtahRaptor is the size of the JP ones....I always wrote it off as the techs spiked the punch so to speak due to the frog DNA used. This also explains the Spitter as well as why the T-rex had visual impairments.

tk1055

Sr Member
Guys my files have been taken down by 4share. I will be looking for a new home for them.

Last edited:
Finally found a link to Loki's Spear and it gets taken down :( Just my luck. Let me know when you get a home or can you send it to me please. THanks!