TK upgrade greebs

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

squirk

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have an unfinished Jimmiroquai resin cast of a BS TK. I am gathering bits and greebs to plus it up before sending it off for finishing/painting. After 20 years of collecting this stuff, this is actually my first TK, so I could use some help in sourcing the various pieces.​
1.) Bubble lenses that are a confirmed fit for this particular sculpt (yes, I know the R1TK had flat)? I've been done wrong in the past with bubble lenses that were described as a "universal" fit.​
2.) Neck trim and frown mesh, I guess I just go to TrooperBay for that?​
3.) I know TB has resin tips with real metal mesh., but does anyone make all-metal tips?​
4.) Ear screws - #4-40 flat-head, yes?​
5.) Finally, blue backing for vent cutouts - just scrounge up a strip of ABS, heat it up until it conforms to the inside curve of the tube, paint medium blue, and attach? Or it there a better way?​
Please and thank you.​

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.