Titanic Collector - R Sandler?

titanicprop

Hi Folks...

I was just wondering if anyone here might know of a collector called Randy Sandler...

I'm trying to get in contact with him and was wondering if anyone could help?

Thanks!
J

I want to warn everyone about Randy Sandler who *claims* to be some Titanic expert. He is a phony, a fraud, and will lie to get what he wants. Do not do business this guy.

He pretends to be a big shot in the Titanic community, but nobody seems to know who he is or have heard of him. This is the only place you will find information about him.

The reports im hearing from multiple sources is he weaves some pretty tall tales, all of them quite amusing. Evidently there is a "corporate headquarters" he claims dozens of employees work there). I guess when you look up the address on google street view its just a small house in a residential neighborhood, theres no way "dozens" of people could fit inside there and get anything done. hahaha. Also, all the other addresses associated with this "company" are just houses, doesn't seem to be any infrastructure. I'm guessing the opening post of this thread was probably planted by him, if he really is this big deal he claims to be there would be a lot of pages of information about him on a google search...theres none.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back