Tips for cutting straight lines on a scroll saw?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Crafter

Hey there,

I'm looking for the best way to cut straight lines on a scroll saw. Unfortunately, I don't have the space for a bandsaw or a buzzsaw atm., not to speak of laser cutters, my little workspace is a kind of crowded as of late, So besides getting better by experience, are there any tips you have for me? I am grateful for any hint. :)

Best regards,

Sebastian

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sean

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you have a flat edge to work with on your piece. a makeshift guide rail works well. two clamps and a strait edge..

The5thElement

I've just got a scroll saw recently and the links explain why I have to skew the material to cut a straight line (thought it was an issue with blade alignment). Thanks :)