blue milk update 02/10/22 my small found parts collection update 20/9/23

geordietrooper

Sr Member
nothing like some of the awesome found part mega collections that have been posted, i thought i would share anyway
nothing is for sale i like stuff lol

snowtrooper chin straps

1.jpg

boc soda syphons with correct bulb holders for at-at helmets

2a.jpg

original brand trooper boots

3.jpg

tie/rebel pilot gauntlets

4.jpg

pill boxes AKA record player stylus/needle containers

5.jpg

greeblies for snowtrooper ab & at-at helmet

6.jpg

and the camera i apparently used for the crappy pics

potato cam.jpg

thanks for looking :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 226
We all started with nothing, its the fun of researching & hunting that gets you hooked, collections build fast once you have the hunting bug :D

Very nice collection! What are the pill boxes?

Ever thought about building props with any of these? one of those soda syphons could become a falcon oxygen tank!

Very nice collection! What are the pill boxes?

Ever thought about building props with any of these? one of those soda syphons could become a falcon oxygen tank!
thanks :) the pill boxes are record player stylus/needle containers
as for making props out of them i think i prefer them in their natural state, although i will be using
one of the stylus boxes for my RS tie lid if i ever get it built

Very cool collection! :)
cheers Sergiu

Interesting how you found so many of those hard hats. I managed to get one myself awhile back but next to impossible to find online it seems

Eh I guess I just missed it. Took a step back from looking for things. Some soap and water will clean those straps up, Worked well for the one I got. Was just paranoid about damaging the strap due to the age.
the last one i got at the top of the pile is like new even smells new lol
if you look at the pic you can see it still has the tag attached
the others are different grades of dirty, i won't be washing them though i like them dirty like battle worn :)

the last one i got at the top of the pile is like new even smells new lol
if you look at the pic you can see it still has the tag attached
the others are different grades of dirty, i won't be washing them though i like them dirty like battle worn :)

That's good. So far that exhibit suit is the only known Snowtrooper helmet to have that particular chin strap, another screen used one has a completely different liner and doesn't have a strap. I cleaned mine as it was just dirty and didn't have the same color vibrancy that is key with the screen used one. I'll also note that the liners with the GPO helmets aren't what was used for at least the tour suit helmet, we haven't identified that yet, likely won't to be honest unfortunately. I do know the accurate layout if you choose to replicate the interior if you're interested. Nothing crazy but yea

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back