Time to Learn Spanish ?

NeoKazama

Sr Member
So i was looking forsome new predator concepts and i found this Huntorial from Grusderk that he posted i guess a while back, O fcourse is in spanish but i think the graphics speak for it self....

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

0010.jpg

0012.jpg

0013.jpg

0014.jpg

0015.jpg

0016.jpg

0017.jpg

0018.jpg

0020.jpg

0019.jpg

0021.jpg

For a homemade suit and head with opening and closing mandibles it's pretty darn cool. The pics speak for themselves and he obviously put a lot of time into the tutorial. I can only imagine the hours he put into making that...

It is a well planed out tutorial. The fact that the majority of what he used, is homemade. I wonder how much the suit he made costs compared to a Macguyver suit [I think I spelled his name wrong--sorry].

I too ran across a nice site. It boasted some interesting graphics, which I’m more than sure went with an equally interesting and detailed topic. But it was in Spanish! I wish I could have it translated.
~Estelle

Wow looks good. I wonder how long it took him to complete the project. Is this the same guy that was selling pretty bad masks a while back?

Translation: this is what you do to make a booby trapped costume that will maim the wearer ..then melt away before his very eyes..completely removing the evidence

I picked up that nasty assed mask of yours the other day George, took me 10 mins to scrub the sticky **** off my fingers urrrrrrrrrrg.

Hi there,

I made a start on the translation.... I did 3 pages so far in one hour.... there are a few minor errors... I did use google translate..... you are well come to tweak the 3 pages I have done.

Page 1

predatorinstructionpage1.jpg.gif

Page 2
predatorinstructionpage2.jpg.gif

Page 3

predatorinstructionpage3.jpg.gif

All the best Movieman.....

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back