TIME BANDITS MAP screen used replica

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

R5D4

Hello everybody. I am looking for someone to work with regarding the creation of the Time Bandits screen used map canvas print. I am not skilled in photoshop or any other computer art programs. I am looking to do one or the other of the following suggestions.
If you are a Time Bandits fan you’ll know of the DVD insert of the map that was made from a few scans of the screen used map prop and put together for the insert photo. Obviously it needs to be worked on as things such as the solid vertical lines and details on the map need to be aligned from the scans. Then my idea was to have it enlarged when printed on canvas for a replica. Looking for input from a fan that has the skills for this. But also what they think about this idea.
Second idea I had was about the blu ray Criterion map insert which is a scan of the end credits map. The only thing that would have to be done is added perhaps the cock panels and fixing the colors such as the reds in certain spots as the color seem faded on this scan. Anyhow these are the two inserts I am referring too. Not sure if this can work with fixing everything from a digital photo of one of these inserts, fixing in the art program and having it printed on canvas. Hopefully there is some input from someone out there with the knowledge and skills. Thank you.

Attachments

• 1A46B7C2-FC10-49D7-97EC-307E1BD59F90.jpeg
    1A46B7C2-FC10-49D7-97EC-307E1BD59F90.jpeg
    216.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 09525586-F934-475C-BD70-3E7138CD393C.jpeg
    09525586-F934-475C-BD70-3E7138CD393C.jpeg
    455 KB · Views: 30

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.