Tim Drake Robin 1 Year Later

TimDrakeRobin

Sr Member
Hey all, I dont think I have posted this here yet. I did the new rovin suit, which is basically just a red bodysuit as opposed to green, and since I had a red suit lying around I figured, hey, why noy. I di however take some liberties design wise. I do not like his new scalloped cape, make is look very Battle for the Planets, or G-force to others. And I didnt change the "R" cause the new one is ugly. I just realised today that I already had the belt i needed for the suit so i took a new pic. Don't mind the blond hair, it's for an Aquaman thing im working on.
Here it is. this one was 2 months ago
NewTim.jpg

this one was about 2 hours ago lol
NewTimbelt.jpg

Didn't realize they'd changed the Robin suit again. Haven't seen the new designs, but I like yours. Any pics of the DC version for comparison?

thanks.

As for the Batman style gloves and Boots, you can see in the above pics he still wears TabiBoots. But the gloves, I am not going there either. Tim Dake has never wanted to become Batman and it seems they are trying to turn him into Batman, I dont like that, so I am sticking to my guns on this one lol.

<div class='quotetop'>(TimDrakeRobin @ May 16 2006, 08:55 PM) [snapback]1245387[/snapback]</div>
thanks.

As for the Batman style gloves and Boots, you can see in the above pics he still wears TabiBoots. But the gloves, I am not going there either. Tim Dake has never wanted to become Batman and it seems they are trying to turn him into Batman, I dont like that, so I am sticking to my guns on this one lol.
[/b]

No kidding. Similar scalloped cape, similar gloves and similar belt. But the suit itself seems like a combination of the animated series and any Batman costume.

great suit btw

No kidding huh? I just dont like that Batman feel I am getting from him.
Thanks. Even though it is not my favorite of the suits, Tim is my favorite
Robin so it seemed only right that i make it lol.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back