TIE pilot helmet

TomtheBomb

Hello,

So I have this black series shadowtrooper helmet. I was wondering "Hey what if I made that into a TIE pilot helmet." I was thinking about it for many days but I got no ideas.

Please post ideas or suggestions below! If anyone has converted their stormtrooper helmet into a TIE pilot helmet then please share your process! :D

They've got a lot of different shaped parts to them. I really can't see that being worth the time and energy. By the time you put that effort and elbow grease into chopping on it, reshaping entire parts, molding the new expansions, etc, you could have just made a tie pilot helmet that would be way more accurate. And bonus, you'd still have the storm trooper helmet.

Thanks for the opinion! :) I guess its a choice between something sooner but less accurate vs something more accurate but a little more wait. I am currently putting money away for a 3d printer so it'll be a wait!

The top of the tie pilot helmet is an X-wing pilot helmet. The crew mated the face of the stormtrooper and a the X-wing helmet together. You would need to source out an x-wing to do that with the black series.

If your saving for a 3D Printer I would wait. But there are some really nice vacuum formed TIE Helmet kits. RS, Laws, DA Props.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back