Tie Pilot Helmet (Hero 3)

DrShall

Hello everyone,

I'm currently looking to acquire the Tie Pilot Helmet (Hero 3 version) but I can't really make up my mind on which one to get between RS Prop Masters and CFO :p
Do some of you have one of them or even both and could compare them ?
What's everyone's opinion on those 2 props ?

Thank you everyone for your advices !

Any other makers worth considering? It seems some of the earlier manufacturers are no longer around.

Last edited:
Any other makers worth considering? It seems some of the earlier manufacturers are no longer around.
There are several really good makers of TIE helmets such as Trooperhelmet, DA Props, and RWA to name a few. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them, BUT I would say the CFO helmet is the top of the line, closest you can get to the screen used helmet.

They’re both very nice helmets and couldn’t go wrong with either, I know they use a lot of the same molds, for their ties, the real differences are; the tridents, cfo uses a modified trident that’s slightly wider to match the screen used one, and the faceplate on the CFO is a modified SFS face plate and rs uses a lineage hero faceplate which I think came from a tie but could be wrong. There are other minor differences between the two but you can’t go wrong with either, up to personal preference

Mark just finished this CFO Hero 3…I think it came out great!

Attachments

• CC5CD81C-DBCA-43DB-BC22-56606829DA27.jpeg
    CC5CD81C-DBCA-43DB-BC22-56606829DA27.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 203
That is awesome! I love the accent painting! I’m looking at his Facebook page now, do you send Mark an email/message request and then he responds with an estimate? I don’t see anything about different models or pricing.

Last edited:
And then Mark reads the thread and just messages you directly to answer your questions…That is customer service!

Last edited:
Another hero off to a new owner. I have to admit that this paint scheme is my least favorite, but that sure looks nice..I may need one!

Attachments

• 5FCA8B8A-8C7E-4553-B20F-CFEA54AD6BCF.jpeg
    5FCA8B8A-8C7E-4553-B20F-CFEA54AD6BCF.jpeg
    392.7 KB · Views: 156

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back