1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

    The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

    Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

    Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

    Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy TIE Pilot Gear (181st style)

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by SmilingOtter, May 27, 2015.

  1. SmilingOtter

    SmilingOtter Master Member

    Trophy Points:
    OK, due to some peer pressure from friends (not that it took a LOT of pressure, mind you) I'm thinking of finally joining the 501st, and want to have a 181st style TIE Pilot.

    I'm on the Jolly Roger forum, but want to cast a wide net looking for stuff. Does anyone have the following, and wish to part with them?

    Gray flak vest

    TIE Pilot chest box (preferably 181st style, but the basic one will do in a pinch)

    I have a helmet (Don Post, standard) so I'm OK with using that for the time being until I can upgrade to something better.

    I'm planning on going with the arm bracers, but may be interested in a comm pad as a backup plan.

    This isn't a rush priority for me, so I - alright, my wallet - will lean towards a gradual acquisition of the stuff I need.

  2. brandomack

    brandomack Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

    Trophy Points:
    Hey Tom,

    i have some odds and sods for the chest box, if you want them, they're yours just pay shipping.

    PM me if you want them

Share This Page