TIE-fighter blueish-gray color

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nils

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys,
Some years ago I purchased a can of Tamiya spray color blueish- gray (AS or TS, cant remember which), anyhow
I remembered that you could use it for both the SS TIE-fighter as well as the Super Star Destroyer.
I have read diffirent threads here on the RPF but I can only find talks about the TS 32 Haze gray.
Is this the one people are using (if using Tamiya cans)?

Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nils

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I think I was after the Tamiya AS19
It's more blue and goes better with the Super Star Destroyer (but I'm slightly color blind:))
Ts32 image.jpg
AS19 image.jpg

Attachments

gizmo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wow my TS32 looks nothing like that top pick. It's definitely more blue. That pic is kinda like what the lighting in Star Wars did to the color. Honestly I'd give both a test and work out what you like. I really like the TS32 :).

Ben