Tia's Huntress Costume

TiaJa

So if I had more time I could have made it look way better, but im glad it turned out ok enough to wear out o_O I was about 6'5 in the costume which was awesome and i towered over everyone hehe I didnt get the badck of my crappy skin finished so it was just black, but it didnt bother me too much. I didnt get to do my original design i wanted to do that i drew out, but maybe in a couple more years when i have more money and time! Everyone kept asking me where i bought it or if i rented it and i had the privilege to say i made the entire suit. Lots of people were amazed by it and over all it was a pretty good day. Halloween itself wasnt that great though, it just didnt feel like halloween very much, there was barely any kids out at night at all and not that many people out that whole day. Anyways though, heres the pics, and the video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbVPPe6PnqY

picture010l.jpg.png

picture015g.jpg.png

picture017k.jpg.png

picture018za.jpg.png

picture002k.jpg.png

picture003mb.jpg.png

picture007fw.jpg.png

picture009op.jpg.png

I would like to say a big special thanks to the following people here for all your kindness and helping me out!
Mr Fett for the mask
Ronin for the P2 bio
Batmanvspredator for the neckring
Ernie for motivating me when i was about to give up!
Cynthia who was my 5'3 bodyguard :D She did an awesome job.
And everyone else that gave me advice and helpful information. I deeply appreciate all your guys help! I

picture010l.jpg.png

picture015g.jpg.png

picture017k.jpg.png

picture018za.jpg.png

picture002k.jpg.png

picture003mb.jpg.png

picture007fw.jpg.png

picture009op.jpg.png

Woo! Another Huntress out on the streets =D Great to see your costume up and pictured. Looks great girl! Im diggin it ^^

wow AWESOME, i love the paint job on the Bio...
you said that you got the scheme from starscreams tattoos?
that was a great addition to customize a bio with something else you love!
congratulations on your first suit!
how tall are you as the video makes you look pretty tall

i cant wait for my suit to be complete some time before the next comic con!

wow AWESOME, i love the paint job on the Bio...
you said that you got the scheme from starscreams tattoos?
that was a great addition to customize a bio with something else you love!
congratulations on your first suit!
how tall are you as the video makes you look pretty tall

i cant wait for my suit to be complete some time before the next comic con!
Yeah they were, im obsessed with Starscream o_O
I was 6'5 in the costume :D

Good luck with your suit!

Nice job on your Huntress suit Tara.Always nice to help out another member of the lair when I can.Your video was pretty cool and liked the back ground music. :)

Hehe I am glad you guys like it, I wasn't too enthusiastic about it but it was better then nothing like I said.
@Guan: I loled, it's funny because kids don't know the difference between real and fake. :(
@Ronin: Thank you again, couldn't have done it without your kindness!
@Ei'luj: Thanks, yeah I couldn't see peoples reactions till I saw the video, it was quite amusing heh heh. I'll never do the top speed thing again though, that was utter hell that whole week lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back