Tia huntress

Tetsuo

OK! so last night at about half 11pm me and tia had the idea of her building a human predator to go with my huntress. we are bothing doing a charity event this thursday (possibly) to raise money for the british heart foundation and we needed a costume fast, seems as the queen isnt going to be ready.
so heres what we did in 2 hours last night, based off my old AVP hunter i did 2 years ago;

Belt
IMG_0051-1.jpg.gif

shins
IMG_0053-1.jpg.gif

buttflap
IMG_0052.jpg.gif

IMG_0051-1.jpg.gif

IMG_0053-1.jpg.gif

IMG_0052.jpg.gif

update.

Alien queen isnt gonna be ready so me and Tet desided on a human pred..... My old armour tryed ripping my skin to shreds so i made this instead.....

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

im not so sure tho...

what say you?

sorry about the awefull fotos. life rly hasnt been good to me lately so i appologise for the pale face and sunken eyes

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

u look fine just use abit of make up on sat and the only bit it needs it the net top, the dreds and the shoes!

u look fine just use abit of make up on sat and the only bit it needs it the net top, the dreds and the shoes!

my net top was under my feet! and i dunno whut shoes im gonna wear might get some UGG boots XD!!!!!!
my dreads bollox! i forgot bout them!!! and makeup.... im gonna need a hell of a lot.

love the design is that real leather looks ace

yup Im a leather worker for a lockal larp group round me one of my mates has been teaching me. Its pig skin.

my net top was under my feet! and i dunno whut shoes im gonna wear might get some UGG boots XD!!!!!!
my dreads bollox! i forgot bout them!!! and makeup.... im gonna need a hell of a lot.

yup Im a leather worker for a lockal larp group round me one of my mates has been teaching me. Its pig skin.

Another leatherworker! excellent

its very easy to work with

---
Ei'luj

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back