Thunderbirds International Rescue Stun Pistol

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Studio 49

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Now I don't know how many other Thunderbirds (or Gerry Anderson fans in general) are floating around here on the RPF, but I figured it was about time I shared one of my Thunderbirds Prop Replicas (especially since the Thunderbirds 67 Kickstarter was successful and classic Thunderbirds is coming back! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1558089494/thunderbirds-1965-new-episodes-from-1960s-recordin?ref=nav_search).

What I built was (as the title suggests) a replica of the International Rescue Stun Pistol from Thunderbirds as can be seen being used by Scott in the pyramid gunfight in the 5th episode "The Uninvited."

First I 3D modelled it from scratch and then 3D printed, filled and painted it.
See video below to see the original in action.

1_zpsgbt711gr.png2_zpszbnirjol.png3_zpsswaeygdu.png4_zpsy2atvu3k.png5_zpsvv0w2qvw.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Studio 49

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Since I just worked out how to display larger versions of Images on the forum and since it's the 50th Anniversary of Thunderbirds, I have decided to re-upload all my images so they are easier to view!

2_zpszbnirjol.png

3_zpsswaeygdu.png

4_zpsy2atvu3k.png

5_zpsvv0w2qvw.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: