Thrift store Jack Sparrow

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

StarksWarehouse

Ok so I have decided to upgrade my current Jack costume (Which is basically a modified Disney licensed costume) to make it less "off the shelf" and gather my own parts to make it look better but also do it on a budget.

Today I made my first purchase of Jack's pants, which was from a local thrift store for $3 in the women's section.

IMG_6554.JPG

I will post more as I find more items and modify them.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

StarksWarehouse

so from looking around the web i can see a lot of controversy over the actual colour of Jacks pants, as some say blue, some say brown others say greyish. These pant were cheap so if need be i can easily buy a different colour.

My question is, what colour do you think jacks pans should be???

StarksWarehouse

Ok, had a look myself and Im gonna try and find some brown pnts similar to the ones I have just bought, and if i cant find anything I will dye the colour from the blue pants and try to dye they darker brown and stone them.