Done / Completed Threaded Rod for Anakin Starkiller's 2019 Maul Run

For sure - if people have the tools/skills to do it themselves it would be way cheaper than having me ship this :D

So since we're in universal agreement on adding the center washer to give the center o-ring a nice little groove to sit in I'm going to bump the measurement to 20.25" - that'll still give you plenty of slack on both ends to work with without the risk of not having enough.

So the shipping is a bit higher than I was hoping, but the box is 22-24" long, and since it's holding something that's over 20" long there isn't really much I can do about that part :D

USA lower 48 is $15
International is $26

That would bring the totals to:

USA lower 48: $19
International: $30

There's tracking provided with both.

I'm going to update the first post and make a list of the people who have expressed interest. If you want off the list after seeing the prices, let me know.

USA peoples if you have a good hardware store or a specialty nuts and bolts store they might even cut this for you and that would save you significantly. As I mentioned mine will have the ends dressed to make sure it threads smoothly so it'll be ready to go once you get that.

I will leave this run up until MAY 11 - I'll close it the 12th then send out the payment messages, place the order for the rods, get them cut/dressed, and then start shipping them out, so please get signed up by then.

so now that people have seen the prices is there still any interest in this? I haven't heard anyone say "no" yet but just wanted to bump this so people could see the update.

Corliss1,
Thanks for handing this. However could you take me off the list? I think I can find everything I need at Home Depot.
Thanks again!

Any other UK guys getting on this??
can't you find imperial threaded rods readily available in UK? I checked quickly if I could find any in Europe and they were mostly in UK. Problem for me is again the shipping costs.

so now that people have seen the prices is there still any interest in this? I haven't heard anyone say "no" yet but just wanted to bump this so people could see the update.

$19 is still cheaper than me going out, buying the rod, buying the tools to cut it and buying whats needed to finish the ends. Plus I have no desire to do it anyway. I hope you still offer them.

Please disregard this post, I have a threaded rod for this saber and no longer need one... Sorry!

Last edited:
I've closed the run now. I'll send out payment details to you all later tonight or tomorrow and then start ordering the rod and shipping supplies :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back