Thranduil's LotR Replicas

Thranduil

With more than a thousand threads in this forum, I'm not finding a specific one a simple task.
So I guess this will have to do.
As a new member I think it's easiest to get to know me by sharing some items I've done so far.

I'm motivated to bring the stuff that wasn't replicated to life from the Lord of the Rings films.
My first piece was Boromir's Shield
BoromirSheil.jpg

Then I took a shot at the Mithril Shirt of which I have now made 5
MythrilShirtUK.jpg

Then, being a collector myself and needing to build displays for my pieces, I did this sculpture to display my Shards of Narsil
Shardssculpture005.jpg

And most recently made this Helm of Eomer. It's authentic, all metal (brass & aluminum), with a genuine leather interior and real horse hair mane.
Eomerebay2a.jpg

Wow, thanks for all the compliments!

The shards display is close to a 1:1 but I had to shrink it just a bit so I can get it out the door should I need to.

Yes, I hope to make more Eomer Helms, that's kind of in the works right now.

Thanks Arwyniel, good to be here.

Wow man you make some nice props, I'm with you in making props that weren't reproduced from Lord of the Rings. I especially like your Eomer's helmet.( I'm a big fan of Rohan armour) Keep at it man!

Stunning items there.

Especially love the Eomer helm, always wanted one of those, nice to see someone making their own, you've done a cracking job!

Thanks for all the compliments folks.
I've been busy, these should answer some of your questions;
T004.jpg

T003.jpg

T001.jpg

The first one I made I labelled "FIRST"
So now each gets a serial No.
These are 001, 002, & 003 from left to right in the photos.
PM me if interested in purchasing.

Last edited:
Thats cool... You made some great stuff... I like the NArsil display, if I had the room, I would gladly put this thing in my living room... :lol

You plan to make other replicas?

If you like you can PM me a price list of stuff you do, that would interest me...

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back