Thor: Love & Thunder

Jaitea

Master Member
Saw this rumour today

Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 23.07.07.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 22.56.44.png

J

Agreed! We know he's out there!

Do we? I mean, granted, in the books he's out there but in the films? (and I hope you're not referencing that GotG scene which was so small and vague it's simply not worth referencing.)
I only bring it up as I SO want to see him come to life!

Whatever happened to Mjolnir? Cap took it back with him to return the infinity stones, but didn't have it when he returned.

Is that a plot hole that will be filled in L&T?

Whatever happened to Mjolnir? Cap took it back with him to return the infinity stones, but didn't have it when he returned.

cuz that time line’s Thor would still need it to fight Ultron and the like... it had to go back. Same place they went back for the “stone” drop off

Last edited:
I do not necessarily need to see new/different people fill certain existing shoes.To me Chris is Thor...and Portman is Portman

This should be called “Thor 4: Everyone is Thor”

The MCU All-THOR-s!

I do not necessarily need to see new/different people fill certain existing shoes.To me Chris is Thor...and Portman is Portman

I mean, it's not like it's something they're pulling out just for the MCU. It's a fairly well known story line in the comics. Foster becomes Thor when she finds herself "Worthy" once Thor pulls chalks after losing his worth and goes off to find himself (very similar to like he was doing at the end of End Game).

Last edited:

No. That was the producers making sure there wasn't a plot hole. Fat Thor had called a past version of the hammer to his hand when he went back in time, in effect "borrowing" the hammer from his past self before it had been destroyed. It needed to be returned by Cap, just like the stones did.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back