Thor Elite Costume

DavidCoppola

Well, I took the plunge and bought one last night. Got it for $88 free shipping.
I'm not a fan of costumes in bags, but they are getting a bit better. I'm a gym rat and have found that I can fill out otherwise "iffy" costumes.
A couple years ago, I bought a Cap costume, pictured here and pulled it off pretty good.

Now I have to find a good wig, helmet, and hammer...any suggestions? Cap 1.jpg

Yrien

Lace-front wigs are your best bet for a natural-looking hairline. I've been really happy with Arda (though I haven't gotten a lace-front from them yet), but another friend of mine just bought a couple from WigIsFashion that she's very happy with.

DavidCoppola

Well, it came in the mail and I am pretty impressed. It's a little tough to put on as I have broad shoulders. The wrist thingys are the cheapest part of it. The Velcro came off immediately. Considering I only paid $88 I am very happy. If I paid over $100, not so much.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.