THOR costume...ers....

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by RaDDersMaDDness, Mar 2, 2012.

1. RaDDersMaDDness

RaDDersMaDDness Member

Whats everybody using for material for the cape? files for the vest? Im looking to try and do the vest "Iron man foam style" and theres really only 1 3d file kicking around, anybody pep and foam modify it? and lastly I was thinking about getting the brandon muscle chest and glue'n the armor onto the arms...thoughts?

2. IronWarrior777

IronWarrior777 Well-Known Member

If you wait about a week, I will be adding the full vest and arm gauntlet templates on my progress thread. This could help for what you are looking for. Hope to see some progress form yours.

3. RaDDersMaDDness

RaDDersMaDDness Member

Awesome thanks

4. RaDDersMaDDness

RaDDersMaDDness Member

any updates ironwarrior?

5. IronWarrior777

IronWarrior777 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I am recovering from surgery so, it is delayed a bit but will come soon! Thanks for the patience.

6. RaDDersMaDDness

RaDDersMaDDness Member

Just checking in..... hope all is well

7. firebapx

firebapx Well-Known Member

where can i get a hold of the 3d file you mentioned ? i know how to modify them

8. Slayinfrank1

Slayinfrank1 New Member

I am also interested in the files! If anyone could post them or tell me how to get them it will be much appreciated.

9. Slayinfrank1

Slayinfrank1 New Member

Never mind I saw the thread related to this build. Hope you finish up before the movie comes out IronWarrior777!