This prop will get some talk this summer (X-Men 3)

bladefans

Sr Member
Pyro apparently has a lighter-type glove in X-Men 3. It has similar designs to his zippo in X2.
pyro1.jpg

Been hearing about this for a while, this is the first picture I've seen of it. Very cool. In the comics Pyro has a similar setup built into his costume/suit, I'm glad to see them incorporate that.

And I agree, this is going to be the next "must have" X-Men prop for sure

That's great. I can just hear it now, " a young teenager severly burned his hand
trying to be like "Pyro" in X-Men 3", "He will now need a few skin-grafts to repair the Damage".

the colors on the real prop are very different than what is shown above. Its probably from the obscene amounts of editing Fox does on their publicity photos. I can show another photo in a few weeks but for now i can say that the piece that is between his index finger and thumb is about 50 percent black vs the main piece with the graphic that would be 100 percent black.

<div class='quotetop'>(Funky Jedi @ May 8 2006, 12:17 AM) [snapback]1240150[/snapback]</div>
Just curious, is this just on one hand or both?
[/b]
I believe it is only in the one hand.
This is already being worked on at LOH, we think a wrist guard can be modified to make it.

<div class='quotetop'>(propsculptor @ May 7 2006, 06:59 PM) [snapback]1240146[/snapback]</div>
That's great. I can just hear it now, " a young teenager severly burned his hand
trying to be like "Pyro" in X-Men 3", "He will now need a few skin-grafts to repair the Damage".
[/b]

It never made a flame that big.... I think it was no bigger than a lighter flame, thats all Pyro would have needed

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back