This New?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

REYALS1

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2002481&utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image+-+Pre-Order+the+Wolf+Predator+Statue%21&utm_content=Image+-+Pre-Order+the+Wolf+Predator+Statue%21&utm_campaign=CCAlert_062812_WolfPred-HTSpider_1

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hannay07

Jr Member
This was announced for sdcc this year. In my opinion, one of the cooler statues that they have done. I think it looks awesome!

GROND29

I don't collect this new line of statues from Sideshow, but I have to admit this one looks way nicer than the P1 they began pre-ordering last year

jaguargod

I'm really frustrated with the direction that Sideshow is taking their Predator statues. It seems that every one of them has some variation of the chest-puffed-out, hips-thrust-forward, back-arched, one-foot-on-a-log pose. It's really unimaginative and in no way represents the spirit of the Predator.