This Little Piggy...

TK-J

So after months of Gene busting my balls ( sorry man :) ) to get his skins painted up, I have finally got to a point where I'd like to show it off a little.

P1010043-1.jpg

P1010046-4.jpg

P1010045.jpg

P1010047-4.jpg

P1010049-3.jpg

P1010050-5.jpg

Still tweeking the legs and feet, I'll get some pics up of them soon.

One of the best lost hunters suit I've seen here at the lair!
Looks like you use two cod pieces on yours?
The necklace looks too clean and symetrical for my taste. Break some bones on it ...

You are doing an awesome job. I am so glad I sold my skins to you.

I really like the skin paintup. One suggestion I have been meaning to tell you was to do lots of faint blue veins all over the skin. Believe me if you can pull them off looking like veins it looks amazing.

I practiced on some blank sheets of paper with my airbrush, google some images and try and make them look gnarly like vericose veins.(spellcheck)

The Boar helmet looks awesome too! The paintjob makes all the details pop nicely.

You are hitting the nail on the head. Proud of ya. This is what the lair is about boys. MAKE THEM SUITS! Lets go...

That looks so SICK! Holy ****! Absolutely love the look you are going with... everything goes so well together so so so so good! Our Predators look like they could be brothers!

nice man,....this drives me to get off my ass and finish my stuff,.......do you have the legs or just get the torso from gene ??.....either way ,....smart move,.....bad-ass man,......i'll have some paint questions for ya when i get to it,....

Thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate the feedback!

You are doing an awesome job. I am so glad I sold my skins to you.

I really like the skin paintup. One suggestion I have been meaning to tell you was to do lots of faint blue veins all over the skin. Believe me if you can pull them off looking like veins it looks amazing.

I practiced on some blank sheets of paper with my airbrush, google some images and try and make them look gnarly like vericose veins.(spellcheck)

The Boar helmet looks awesome too! The paintjob makes all the details pop nicely.

You are hitting the nail on the head. Proud of ya. This is what the lair is about boys. MAKE THEM SUITS! Lets go...

I might give the veins a go on the biceps and lower quads on the legs. Not sure if have the confidence in my airbrushing to go too heavy with them. I usually find if I go at something too hard, I F#*K it up and have to start all over again

I like the look but kinda miss all the dots you would find on a normal paint up. Can't wait to see the legs.

This is the third skin I've painted and just for something different, I didn't want a lot of spots. I wanted to keep it simple this time and see if it would work.

nice man,....this drives me to get off my ass and finish my stuff,.......do you have the legs or just get the torso from gene ??.....either way ,....smart move,.....bad-ass man,......i'll have some paint questions for ya when i get to it,....

Yep, got Genes' legs too. Still trying to get them just right.

I might give the veins a go on the biceps and lower quads on the legs. Not sure if have the confidence in my airbrushing to go too heavy with them. I usually find if I go at something too hard, I F#*K it up and have to start all over again

What I've seen guys do is paint veins in, but then go back over them very lightly with the normal base skin color. This washes them out just enough where they look like they're below the surface of the skin (if it was real).

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back