This has got to be a joke!

The Pred as Mr Darcy ?? what a feakin joke!!! Stan would turn his grave. What next, the Predator in toyland ?
or he may he'll take on a rampaging pack of loved up care bears!!! :)

The Pred as Mr Darcy ?? what a feakin joke!!! Stan would turn his grave.

Stan should ALREADY be turning in his grave over the AVP movies............this is obviously a joke AIMED at said AVP movies........and stan would DEFINETLY be laughing along with this one.......LOL

The Pred as Mr Darcy ?? what a feakin joke!!! Stan would turn his grave. What next, the Predator in toyland ?
or he may he'll take on a rampaging pack of loved up care bears!!! :)

Dont forget the Wuzzles! Two kinds of fun there! imagine the trophies you could get from that Rhino monkey thing... obviously i didn't used to watch the wuzzles cartoon, i read about them... somewhere... ahem.
Predator vs Thundercats?
Tim

Dont forget the Wuzzles! Two kinds of fun there! imagine the trophies you could get from that Rhino monkey thing... obviously i didn't used to watch the wuzzles cartoon, i read about them... somewhere... ahem.
Predator vs Thundercats?
Tim

hell yeah! go out all the way, He-man, she-ra, Thundercats etc, one mass brawl !! not forgettin the loved up rampant care bears, just for a lil romance to the storyline :)

hell yeah! go out all the way, He-man, she-ra, Thundercats etc, one mass brawl !! not forgettin the loved up rampant care bears, just for a lil romance to the storyline :)

Lol! And one for the UK guys- Predator vs Morph and Chad from Hartbeat... man i cant believe Tony Hart is gone now...

Does anyone know what Stan thought of the AVP movies?

what are you guys talking about? this movie would be so awesome, that stupid book and movie were so boring, imagine a predator killing off all those painfully boring characters, what a movie that would be! Also It would be cool if there was a movie how the elder in predator 2 got the gun he gave to danny glover, but as a fangirl...a little romance wouldn't be a complete disaster....

So this is what AVP and AVPR were building up to.

From the comments I learned about this book being made. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies -- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies features the original text of Jane Austen's beloved novel with all-new scenes of bone-crunching zombie action. As our story opens, a mysterious plague has fallen upon the quiet English village of Meryton—and the dead are returning to life! Feisty heroine Elizabeth Bennet is determined to wipe out the zombie menace, but she's soon distracted by the arrival of the haughty and arrogant Mr. Darcy. What ensues is a delightful comedy of manners with plenty of civilized sparring between the two young lovers—and even more violent sparring on the blood-soaked battlefield as Elizabeth wages war against hordes of flesh-eating undead.

basically resident evil meets shaun of the dead meets brideshead revisited and set in a sleepy english village ? ooooooooooooooooooh Mr Darcey!! :) :lol:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back