This guy is shameless using the Logo of the RPF! Paging Art!

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

I just sent him a message asking him why he thought it was ok to steal the look of the logo here. You know what this is going to get me. Two things. Jack and schitt. :lol

I actually heard back from the guy...

Here is what I sent him:

Dear novelprops,

Just wondering why you feel it's ok to steal the general look of the replica prop forum (RPF) logo for your prop site?
Here is what he replied with:

??? The only thing that looks similar is the box. The rest is all me. So no theft involved - sorry, I am actually working on a new logog - that was just a quick revision. My design skills are better than that.

Thanks for asking
novelprops

So,he steals the basic look and feel from this prop site for his own prop site but says it isnt stealing. Hmmm.

I haven't sold anything on ebay in a while. If you post a question can he delete it? If not, why not post a question asking why he stole graphics from someone else.

What am I missing? It was brought to his attention and he changed it. Granted, he stole the idea but he got caught and didn't fight it, just changed it. Is that about right?

Sucks big time YCL :( (n)thumbsdown:thumbsdown

I haven't sold anything on ebay in a while. If you post a question can he delete it? If not, why not post a question asking why he stole graphics from someone else.

The seller can choose to post a question he received in public, or not. They are not posted on the listing automatically.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back