This guy is shameless using the Logo of the RPF! Paging Art!

All I could capture from my browser !

capturedcran20120323124.png

Sorry dude, that would make my blood boil

Can you not send a complaint to eBay, showing that he has clearly plagiarised your work and try and get them to at least take down that particular listing?

If nothing else might get him to think twice before using other fan made logos he's found via Google image search...

I think protecting the brand and our home RPF is more important my friends… Sure I would have truely have fun with the beatings, but this is RPF's logo and we all knew too well what it means, when the old DNS was hijjacked and now the logo's got raped!

I'm not familiar with the IMF stuff, is that seal your invention solely, YCL? Or did you recreate it from something seen in the movie?

I think protecting the brand and our home RPF is more important my friends… Sure I would have truely have fun with the beatings, but this is RPF's logo and we all knew too well what it means, when the old DNS was hijjacked and now the logo's got raped!

I still think he, she, it! Deserves the beatings! :behave

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back