thinking of going to chi town expo.....

crusher38

are there any black characters i could be at a comicon? im 6 feet tall and built like a football player. the last thing i wanted to do was show up as another character who isnt screen accurate lol.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Built like a football player, from the Marvel Universe I think Power Man, Luke Cage, would be relatively easy to get a costume put together for too because with a few exceptions over the years they haven't been too complicated.

I can't post pics from work but you can get info from the Marvel site. He's a regular in Daredevil so i've kept up with him for many years.

Built like a football player, from the Marvel Universe I think Power Man, Luke Cage, would be relatively easy to get a costume put together for too because with a few exceptions over the years they haven't been too complicated.

I can't post pics from work but you can get info from the Marvel site. He's a regular in Daredevil so i've kept up with him for many years.

wow ok cool,thanks a bunch. i was gonna go for balrog.......but im not mr shredded muscles and then some people wouldnt get it. im more like a linebacker so i guess powerman would be a better fit.

thanks for the help,dude :)

Luke Cage would be awesome. And depending on how elaborate you want to get, there's always the John Stewart version of Green Lantern, Blade, the screen/Ultimate Marvel Nick Fury and Spawn.

And Chicago Expo you say? I assume you're talking about C2E2 or maybe even ACen? Interested in what you decide to do and maybe I'll see you at either one!

Luke Cage would be awesome. And depending on how elaborate you want to get, there's always the John Stewart version of Green Lantern, Blade, the screen/Ultimate Marvel Nick Fury and Spawn.

And Chicago Expo you say? I assume you're talking about C2E2 or maybe even ACen? Interested in what you decide to do and maybe I'll see you at either one!

i was under the impression there was only one comic expo in chicago, im fairly new to the scene but thank you for letting me know the names.

that'd be cool to meet up for sure,man.

i was under the impression there was only one comic expo in chicago, im fairly new to the scene but thank you for letting me know the names.

that'd be cool to meet up for sure,man.

C2E2 and Wizard World are the main cons in the Chicago area when it comes to comics. Anime Central (ACen) is what the name implies. More geared for the anime fan but you'll see just about every type of cosplay there and it's one of the biggest cons in the Midwest.

steel.jpg

ok i got another idea. alot of people wont get it unless i add a facial appliance to put it over the top.

Queeg from terminator: the sarah connor chronicles. :cool

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back