Question Things Running SLOOOOOW on the RPF lately?

jheilman

Sr Member
I've had several occasions lately where I will get duplicate PMs from members. I wasn't sure why this was happening all of the sudden until I tried sending a PM. It took literally minutes after hitting submit before it actually sent. I can see someone hitting submit several times, and thus sending dupes.

I've seen the same thing in posting as well. It's not my computer since I've had the issue both at home and at work.

Anyone else seeing this and what can be done? One of my posts just timed out a few minutes back. I'll see how long this one takes to submit.

I have not had the PM issue today. But, I've had a couple posts that took forever to submit. One timed out and I moved on. But in revisiting the thread, my reply was posted.

I had the slow PM submission last night. Just opened another browser window and let the PM churn away in the background. It finally went.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back