Thin Neck Obi ANH Lightsaber with 1.00 blade and sound

Here is a modified Redeemer saber.

I built it up as an ANH version.

It has a more detailed emitter, and I modified the last v groove edge to mimic the original dimensions.

I installed a d-ring, clamp lever, and 7 bubble calculator strip.

The side of the clamp box has two detail silver knobs, one of them is the kill key for the recharge port.

This saber has a Novasound 3.0 soundboard, with a seoul p4 blue led.

I took some serious time on the weathering for this one, and I am really happy with how it came out.

Redeemer V2 Custom Saber with NS 3.0 Sound, not mr fx hasbro obi wan anh lightsaber - YouTube

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1323.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

Thanks, the saber I started with was a rots version, so I wasn't able to do a 100% conversion, (also blast-tech shipped me the wrong clamps) but I did make the side knobs smaller after I took these pictures, and that makes it look a little closer to cannon.

Thanks, the saber I started with was a rots version, so I wasn't able to do a 100% conversion, (also blast-tech shipped me the wrong clamps) but I did make the side knobs smaller after I took these pictures, and that makes it look a little closer to cannon.

Looks good! Can you post pix of the saber with updated knobs? Thanks, man.

Looks good, love the look of the weathered Obi ANH. My only comment would be that the clamp and pommel look too shiny and new against the weathered sections.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back