they're here!!!!

akafighter408

Hey everybody just went to toys r us today and they had series2. There was only 4 left, 1masked classic, 1 unmasked beserker, and 2tusk. Lucky for me one of the tusk was not broken the other was. I was able to nab all 3. I had to go and check it out every thur when they restalk, but I got them. So get out there and grab them before they are gone

thanks dude, i shall have my GPS take me to the nearest one to my work tomorrow with fingers crossed...

still don't think the tusk thing is a big deal unless of course you plan on leaving it in the package, but i was planning on shortening them anyhow, too long...

I gots them all. Beware the Tracker Predator with the long tusks. They get damaged easily in shipping. So hunt down the unbroken ones.

Like I said you got to look hard. They where at the third TRU that I went to and like I said there where only 4 left. Just keep hunting

I don't see why these are so hard to get a hold of.

Most places I went to on the web said they were all pre-order for Jan. 2011?

Like I said you got to look hard. They where at the third TRU that I went to and like I said there where only 4 left. Just keep hunting

what pisses me off is that i see youtube reivews of our Hunter buddies and they are in the hands of 11-13 year old kids who don't know **** about Predator. AND IT SAYS 17+ ON THE DAMN BOX! WHY IS IT THAT WE MORE MATURE TEENS (I'M 18 NOW) AND OUR PRED-VETERAN FANS FIND THESE SO DAMN UNAVAILABLE TO US!?!?!

I got the Tracker Yesterday at the TRU in King of Prussia, Pa. Montgomeryville TRU has all of them but the tusk are all messed up. As for only young people getting them, not true I'm 28 and i got Tracker( only one i wanted out of series 2)

When I got mine the paint on some of the joints where a bitch to get to move with out breaking them. I put them in boiling water and thenscrached off the paint with a tack. Got them all to work fine now. Also on the tracker one tusk is longer than the other that's why most of them are breaking that's why I don't like to order online. When I was at TRU I was able to find one in tact

I mangaed to snag the battle-damaged Classic from a store called Frank & Sons. I'm heading there this coming Saturday to get Tracker and unmasked Berserker.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back