"They look like psychos, is that what they looked like?! They were Vampires..."

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f#*k how crazy they are!"

Hey guys,

Just thought a few of you might enjoy seeing this. I've wanted one of these since I first saw the film. A machined aluminum replica of Sex Machines crotch gun. This one is set up like the hero prop with a working scissors mechanism that allows the cylinders to drop into place as the barell rises. Everything is mounted to a faux leather covered metal base plate and can be displayed with or without the pull wire. A couple books of matches from the ***** Twister round off the display.

It's amazing how many people instantly know what this is from when they spot it on display in my office. There's always the awkward, "Is that, is that the..." Yes, yes it is. :cool

8252-dg1.jpg

Last edited:
LMAO! I almost choked on my drink when I read this thread!

Seriously, though, dude, kudos! This looks awesome, and it's definitely one of the more unique props one could build a replica of!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back