They could have programmed me to love, to forgive; but no...

Durrett

I started this Robobrain from Fallout 3 months ago. It's totally a scratch build. I'm not sure what the scale is, but it ended up about 11" tall. I started by sculpting the brain, which is in scale to my cat's head. The body is an empty jar of baking soda I used for kicking superglue. The arms are pond hose over a wire armature, so they are poseable. The claws can open and close. The smaller tubes are Lego pneumatic tubes. I'll post a build if I can find the memory card with the pictures on it. Thanks for looking!

Very awesome. It should be a kit lol. Bethesda is terrible at merchandising. Robobrains have amused me since all the way back to the original games. I still want to build a life sized one if I ever have display space.

It's nice to see the rare, one of kind pieces from time to time. I like a good Viper or x-wing as much as the next guy, but this one made me smile.

Sir, being a large fan of the fallout series, i must say you did a fantastic job making this. I would advise you make a kit and sell it. I am sure there would be numerous buyers. There are a decent amount at fallout fans on this sight. I am telling you, you could make quite a profit. It is just a suggestion though. It seems very laborious so thank you for showing me something so amazing.

Sir, being a large fan of the fallout series, i must say you did a fantastic job making this. I would advise you make a kit and sell it. I am sure there would be numerous buyers. There are a decent amount at fallout fans on this sight. I am telling you, you could make quite a profit. It is just a suggestion though. It seems very laborious so thank you for showing me something so amazing.

This was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much of a pain to make a kit out of. It would end up being too expensive. Thanks though!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back