They could have programmed me to love, to forgive; but no...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Durrett

I started this Robobrain from Fallout 3 months ago. It's totally a scratch build. I'm not sure what the scale is, but it ended up about 11" tall. I started by sculpting the brain, which is in scale to my cat's head. The body is an empty jar of baking soda I used for kicking superglue. The arms are pond hose over a wire armature, so they are poseable. The claws can open and close. The smaller tubes are Lego pneumatic tubes. I'll post a build if I can find the memory card with the pictures on it. Thanks for looking!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

11B30B4

That rocks! I love fallout. great job I thought it was a kit. I would really like to see the build pics

Wes R

Legendary Member
Very awesome. It should be a kit lol. Bethesda is terrible at merchandising. Robobrains have amused me since all the way back to the original games. I still want to build a life sized one if I ever have display space.

Yellowjacket

Sr Member
It's nice to see the rare, one of kind pieces from time to time. I like a good Viper or x-wing as much as the next guy, but this one made me smile.

LyonsHunter

Sir, being a large fan of the fallout series, i must say you did a fantastic job making this. I would advise you make a kit and sell it. I am sure there would be numerous buyers. There are a decent amount at fallout fans on this sight. I am telling you, you could make quite a profit. It is just a suggestion though. It seems very laborious so thank you for showing me something so amazing.

Durrett

Sir, being a large fan of the fallout series, i must say you did a fantastic job making this. I would advise you make a kit and sell it. I am sure there would be numerous buyers. There are a decent amount at fallout fans on this sight. I am telling you, you could make quite a profit. It is just a suggestion though. It seems very laborious so thank you for showing me something so amazing.

This was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much of a pain to make a kit out of. It would end up being too expensive. Thanks though!