They are filming the new Batman in NYC!

Hogosha

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I was driving down 58th street last night, coming home from a shindig. just West of 5th Avenue, I see a bunch of Taxis parked, and 2-3 strange Police Cars. I said to myself......."those are not regular NYPD vehicles". Sure as anything, GOTHAM POLICE DEPARTMENT 66 PCT!

Sorry I could not get any pics.....camera on phone broken, getting new Iphone today!

Man they're filming that all over the place. NYC, Pittsburgh, LA. I'm surprised they aren't using Cleveland again too like with the last two.

My friend went to the open casting call for GPD police officers... but he didn't get a part because real police officers also auditioned, and it looked like they all got the parts because they could supply their own uniforms. :cry

My friend went to the open casting call for GPD police officers... but he didn't get a part because real police officers also auditioned, and it looked like they all got the parts because they could supply their own uniforms. :cry

That would have been pretty cool to be a part of...but yeah tough to contend with the real deal, plus its a good retribution for the community service.

Definitely can't wait to see the movie though...

Yeah the NYPD movie-tv unit was on scene. My co said to stay clear from that area, but hey I still gave a peak or two... I wish they were still there.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back