They are filming the new Batman in NYC!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Movie Talk' started by Hogosha, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Hogosha

Hogosha Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

So I was driving down 58th street last night, coming home from a shindig. just West of 5th Avenue, I see a bunch of Taxis parked, and 2-3 strange Police Cars. I said to myself......."those are not regular NYPD vehicles". Sure as anything, GOTHAM POLICE DEPARTMENT 66 PCT!

Sorry I could not get any pics.....camera on phone broken, getting new Iphone today!

2. clancampbell

clancampbell Sr Member

That's really cool!

Rich

3. Wes R

Wes R Legendary Member

Man they're filming that all over the place. NYC, Pittsburgh, LA. I'm surprised they aren't using Cleveland again too like with the last two.

4. Fettistics

Fettistics New Member

Ughghhhh can't wait!

5. MooMooEgg

MooMooEgg Sr Member

My friend went to the open casting call for GPD police officers... but he didn't get a part because real police officers also auditioned, and it looked like they all got the parts because they could supply their own uniforms. :cry

6. darthfoster

darthfoster New Member

That would have been pretty cool to be a part of...but yeah tough to contend with the real deal, plus its a good retribution for the community service.

Definitely can't wait to see the movie though...

7. gaga100

gaga100 New Member

Yeah the NYPD movie-tv unit was on scene. My co said to stay clear from that area, but hey I still gave a peak or two... I wish they were still there.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012