THEWRAPOFCONS bad person to deal with

Imperialknight

Kelly AKA (THEWRAPOFCONS) sold me a "I Dream of Jeanie" Bottle on April 4th which I sent Pay Pal payment on that same day. I have not yet received my Bottle and its now June 2nd. She answered a few PM's then dropped off the face of the Earth.
If anyone here knows Kelly personally, can you please ask her to contact me and let me know whats going on.

<div class='quotetop'>(Imperialknight @ Jun 3 2006, 12:03 AM) [snapback]1255176[/snapback]</div>
Kelly Kirkland AKA (THEWRAPOFCONS) sold me a "I Dream of Jeanie" Bottle on April 4th which I sent Pay Pal payment on that same day. I have not yet received my Bottle and its now June 2nd. She answered a few PM's then dropped off the face of the Earth.
If anyone here knows Kelly personally, can you please ask her to contact me and let me know whats going on.
[/b]

I am waiting for something as well. Kelly is busy as all heck with a ton of props. They are all on their way... You should have an email coming to you shortly. I am being patient waiting for my stuff too...

Sorry your not happy, hopefully everything will work out for you.

D

<div class='quotetop'>(Cptnchaos @ Jun 3 2006, 12:08 AM) [snapback]1255179[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Imperialknight @ Jun 3 2006, 12:03 AM) [snapback]1255176[/snapback]
Kelly Kirkland AKA (THEWRAPOFCONS) sold me a "I Dream of Jeanie" Bottle on April 4th which I sent Pay Pal payment on that same day. I have not yet received my Bottle and its now June 2nd. She answered a few PM's then dropped off the face of the Earth.
[/b]

I am waiting for something as well. Kelly is busy as all heck with a ton of props. They are all on their way... You should have an email coming to you shortly. I am being patient waiting for my stuff too...

Sorry your not happy, hopefully everything will work out for you.

D
[/b][/quote]
I would definately understand if she had to make the Bottle, but its a Jim Beam Bottle. I would also understand if she e mails me and tells me whats going on. After she gave me a few excuses why the Bottle wasn't shipped I asked for a refund, and thats when she started giving me the silent treatment.

I have a deal in progress with THEWRAPOFCONS but I know the person as Max. I expected our deal to be concluded already based on his original estimate for completion. I tried to call tonight, but couldn't reach him.

EDIT: He just called. He's aware of this thread. Hopefully your issue will be resolved soon.

I am aware of all props that I hve outstanding, and am getting all of them out as soona s I am able, I have prop projetcs going on in 2 states now because of my job with allstate, I have had problems in the past asking a second party to send out things for me so I have started doing them all myslef, the bottle I will now have to ask someone to take care of for me, I try to keep in contact with everyone and keepmpeople updated, if I overlooke a PM from you I am sorry. I have 3 props outstanding on this board and 4 that have been a year in the works, those folks have been very understanding of my work situation but I imagine they are even getting anxious. So I can say all of the orders from here will be taken care of at the latest by the 8th. if you have any questions my e-mail is thewrapofcons@aol.com I am logged on there most of the day and have it running even while I am in the feild

<div class='quotetop'>(THEWRAPOFCONS @ Jun 3 2006, 02:17 AM) [snapback]1255230[/snapback]</div>
I am aware of all props that I hve outstanding, and am getting all of them out as soona s I am able, I have prop projetcs going on in 2 states now because of my job with allstate, I have had problems in the past asking a second party to send out things for me so I have started doing them all myslef, the bottle I will now have to ask someone to take care of for me, I try to keep in contact with everyone and keepmpeople updated, if I overlooke a PM from you I am sorry. I have 3 props outstanding on this board and 4 that have been a year in the works, those folks have been very understanding of my work situation but I imagine they are even getting anxious. So I can say all of the orders from here will be taken care of at the latest by the 8th. if you have any questions my e-mail is thewrapofcons@aol.com I am logged on there most of the day and have it running even while I am in the feild
[/b]

I have had CONSTANT emails and PMs with him. Always keeping me up to date and I feel comfortable with waiting. I understand certain things take longet than others. I guess we can expect perfection:)

I was assured taht my hawkeye arrow heads woudl be shipped in the next week or so.

cant wait to show them off

If you read the threads in the two links I posted, I have been assured that my product would be finished several times. I hope yours does in fact come.

Max,

Please PM me about my request to have a partial refund. I paid for a completed piece but since you are now only offering a kit, I would like the difference back.

Thanks

Hate to tell you guys this but. The person I am dealing with is Kelly, unless she goes by Max also. She was kind of mad when I put her name in the thread. Maybe a husband and wife team.

Just an update. I received my Jim Beam Jeanie Bottle today. I did not receive the instruction and Template as mentioned. Max or Kelly said when its found It will be mailed to me.

<div class='quotetop'>(Imperialknight @ Jun 8 2006, 12:12 AM) [snapback]1258097[/snapback]</div>
Just an update. I received my Jim Beam Jeanie Bottle today. I did not receive the instruction and Template as mentioned. Max or Kelly said when its found It will be mailed to me.
[/b]

Similar situation with me. I bought a Batgirl chest armor set which should have included a set of legs as well a few months back. Also said he would send them when he found them. :unsure

This quote is directly from a PM to me. I have not edited it.
"My name is max, my leaglre name is Kelly whicj I hate on anly my dad calles me by that name."

I also had a dealing with TWOC a few months back. It involved me getting the wrong size X-Jacket (I told him XL I got a L) he was selling, and after looking at the quality of it decided to send it back for a refund. A lot of back and forth in PMs over weeks, just to get a simple refund.

Anyways the paypal I sent money to originally had a different name (Cliff) than the paypal he sent the refund to me from (Max).

Edit: Also ImperialKnight, it looks like the time you bought it was May 4th not April 4th according to the original sell thread here: http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?...opic=109863&hl=

Berry

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back