Question TheRPF via Tapatalk (answered)

seelsa73

Sr Member
Does anybody else get notifications on their phones/tablets/iPads about being quoted when the quote in question was of someone completely different? This has happened to me several times over the past couple days for several different members.

For example, less than 5 mins ago, I got a notification that Bryancd had quoted my post and I went to the post and it was glunark that he had quoted.

Last edited:
Re: TheRPF via Tapatalk

Yes actually! That happened to me yesterday. I was subscribed to the thread in question, but didn't have any posts in it. Wonder if it's a bug in an update?

None of that really matters... once Art gets the RPF onto XenForo, Tapatalk can go take a long walk off of a short pier, as it won't be needed anymore.

TapaTalk is a necessary evil, but as mentioned, when we switch to XenForo, it will be gone.

Is XenForo a paid app? I ended up buying the Tapatalk app for this and two other forums (including FIRST Robotics) so I'm a bit bummed if I have to pay more.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Is XenForo a paid app? I ended up buying the Tapatalk app for this and two other forums (including FIRST Robotics) so I'm a bit bummed if I have to pay more.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk
XenForo is not an app, it is the forum software that we will be switching to and it handles mobile devices natively.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back