Thermal Detonator question

xraymiller

I would like to make my own thermal detonator using an Arduino Nano. I've already printed a thermal detonator and I am learning Arduino sketches at an exponential rate. I've noticed a lot of references to the Plecter Labs sound board, but I would rather do it myself as a way to learn how to do other projects. I think I have enough knowledge to rig up a switch and LED's, but the sound is the issue.

I'm looking for ideas or programming code that I could use for the sound effects.

Thanks, I will give that a look.

Does anyone have a cleaned up audio file of the thermal detonator? I was looking at the downloading a sound off a YouTube video, but there's always other noises in the background.

Thanks, I will give that a look.

Does anyone have a cleaned up audio file of the thermal detonator? I was looking at the downloading a sound off a YouTube video, but there's always other noises in the background.
I have it somewhere; I will try and locate it.

Well that was easier to find than I thought, first place I looked. There are three sound files... on, run and off.

Attachments

• td.zip
    107.3 KB · Views: 166
Absolutely perfect. I really appreciate it.

I don't suppose you have the sounds for the Lawgiver (the other project on my bench).

Excellent. The only thing they're missing from those files is weapon firing sounds, weapon start-up/activation and possibly the "intruder" sound when someone else picks it up. But this gives me plenty to work with. Thank You.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back