there's no accounting for taste!

strugglingrunt

just surfing around and thought i'll look up predator on metacritic ...for those who dont know it's a website that compiles ratings for games,movies music etc,and gives them an average score,for thise interested here is a link to original reviews of the predator film.....god it didn't get very good reviews....anyway here's the link if your inclined
predator reviews 1987

didn't like the los angeles times review the movie in my opinion was awesome maybe not the best movie in the world but so what. Best movie creature in the world by far the only thing i would change in that movie would be the predator dieing at the end i would have killed arnold or atleast had him escape and then a sequal where they battle again. But thats justd my thoughts :)

I pretty much feel that the 1987 cult classic "Predator", and any Predator movie stands against the Lairs rating system, as we are the Predator fans...

critics.....fuckin coakroaches all of em

If i ever miss a movie based on a critics viewpoint ill put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toe..
Everyone has different opinions on movies, some of the best films ive ever seen were slated by critics

Ignore them and make your own mind up

critics.....fuckin coakroaches all of em

If i ever miss a movie based on a critics viewpoint ill put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toe..
Everyone has different opinions on movies, some of the best films ive ever seen were slated by critics

Ignore them and make your own mind up
i mean i never really give a toss about what critics say i just found this and was surprised by what they said about the film and thought people might like to have a butchers

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back