TheCap's Captain America Shield(s)

Re: TheCap's Captain America Shield rep.

I can't get over how great that shield looks. I wonder if I can find someone local to paint one of my blanks like that... geeze. Hang that on my wall. wow!

Do you leave the star like that looking like it was painted on or do you add the sectioned off star later? How do you have the back side set up for carrying it?

love it thanks with all ur help with getting me info on the shield ill keep u updated on my shield thanks

nice :) Like I posted in the other thread, great job. Great idea on using the automotive paint shop, they did a fantastic job.

To quote everyone before me, beautiful shield! My question is, are you recreating the straps from the movie or doing a different version?

i've wondered for a while why the entire back of the protoype shield looks completely different

apart from the straps and brackets, i cant wuite put my finger on it

it almost looks like it dips inward harshly

i've wondered for a while why the entire back of the protoype shield looks completely different

apart from the straps and brackets, i cant wuite put my finger on it

it almost looks like it dips inward harshly

It looks the same, though the bracket does not have the many rivets on the edges of the "H" bracket and black straps attach completely different. Also, there are no cut outs at the ends of the "h" bracket where it meets the perimeter ring and the "h" bracket appears to be more symmetrical, but it's probably not, just the camera angles make it seem that way.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back