The X-files gun... Which one to get?

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm planning on getting a replica from a gun used by Fox Mulder (and / or) Dana Scully in The X-Files (the TV series). Problem I have is that a lot of different guns are used throughout the series (all info can be found here: http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/X-Files,_The). So my question to you guys: which pistol is the most "iconic" to you in the serieus? Which gun would you go after when you wanted one to add to your X-Files prop collection? Let's hear it! All opinions are more than welcome!

I would go with the Sig myself and you don't want to forget the Walther PPK as a his backup gun.

I guess it will be the Sig then... ;-). Somebody knows a brand that makes a good (metal?) replica that don't fire anything (so no airsoft weapons)? I want to have a replica, but since I have youn children, I don't want anything in the house that can fire anything...

I have a deactivated Sig and S&W, personally, I prefer the 5906
The-X-Files-Smith-and-Wesson-5906-as-used-by-Fox-and-Mulder-in-series-3-1.jpg

I would say the Sig. I am doing a design for Threadless X-Files tee with a combination of Mulder items, and the Sig kept coming up on my research. Seems to be the most iconic to me. Good luck on your search!

I guess it will be the Sig then... ;-). Somebody knows a brand that makes a good (metal?) replica that don't fire anything (so no airsoft weapons)? I want to have a replica, but since I have youn children, I don't want anything in the house that can fire anything...

good quality airsoft pistols weapons only work with gas so if you remove the valve from the magazine it can not fire anything and is perfectly safe.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back