The Wrath of the Titans Trailer

The action and effects look interesting and it's nice to see their version of the titans but the music just killed it for me. But after turning the volume off, I was like 'ok I'll rent it.'

WOW! I thought the remake of Clash of the Titans was almost unwatchable, but that trailer looks AWESOME!!! I can't imagine that this movie will actually be good, but it sure looks exciting!

WOW! I thought the remake of Clash of the Titans was almost unwatchable, but that trailer looks AWESOME!!! I can't imagine that this movie will actually be good, but it sure looks exciting!

Ditto.

... but the music just killed it for me.

Ditto ditto. As long as they limit the modern music to the trailer, I can deal with it. (And that's a cover I've never heard before, so I'm kind of intrigued by it.) But it has no place in the movie itself. That's something "A Knight's Tale" got away with, and it'll probably never work again.

COTT was a shocker at best, this did have some eye candy in it for sure but not all candy is sweet and I cant see this being anything other than a cgi muppet movie with swords and fire as a side dish.

WOTT (exactly) What?

I think I'll stick to the original Clash and the other movies that were made of that type. The effects in movies these days are worse than the worst 80s effects.

I was entertained by 'CotT', & I will most likely enjoy this one too.

Not having Gemma Arterton :)love) in the cast makes me a forlorn panda, though. :(

I could listen to her voice for a thousand years, even if she was b*tching at me.

Um...isn't this basically the same thing as "Immortals"? Eh, I'll still watch it if only to see Fines's and Neeson ham it up.

I enjoyed the original. I enjoyed the remak. I'll probably enjoy this one.

Is this one in 3D? Are they gonna screw it like they did with the first one?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back