The Wraith - (and other Dead By Daylight props)

Re: Dead By Daylight - The Wraith

The vertebrae are now all painted up.

e3XkwwF.jpg

Still waiting for my order of Tamiya Clear Red paint to come in for the blood..

I LOVE IT MAN! THIS IS GREAT WORK! best process and somewhat of a tutorial for others. i appreciate the extra pics and responses well done!
I also seen you posted this on reddit too :)
but what about that trapper mask dood??!!!

Printed out the base for Wraith's head. The plan is to sculpt monster clay on top of it to add more detail which would have been lost if I had included it in the printed pieces. Then I have to mold the whole thing and slush cast a latex mask from it.

nHqj3Il.jpg

wildKOL.jpg

9Sabsn5.jpg

I also need to print out the little twig thingies that come out of his head.

Update on the progress of the sculpt..

4ShOQSP.jpg

ibAxrr2.jpg

FL1LwU8.jpg

2AWAB0E.jpg

I still need to add some texture to the backside and neck as well as fix the ears a bit.

Changed a few things and added the rest of the details on the neck and ears. Now I'm ready to start the molding process.

UWUhAth.jpg

elmq6pS.jpg

jdihw2y.jpg

Now in crunch time..I have to complete this by Thursday since Behaviour contracted me to be a cosplayer at their booth at PAX East.

Here's where I'm at

iaG0lnz.jpg

Azarov's axe is amazing! I wish I had your talent to make one. I saw this pic of you on twitter. You looked great!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6umb0iWgAAd4ut.jpg

Thankyou!

Yes what a cool pic! I saw Michael walking buy and pulled him over to us, not sure if he was familiar with Dead By Daylight however..

Here are a few more pics.

fKgUwt7.jpg

HBCdB79.jpg

I loved meeting the Behaviour team, they're a lot of fun.

OFLyNNn.jpg

I got to Mori bbxh

cNkGuP1.jpg

Overall I had a great time, it was a huge learning experience making this costume as well (when is it not though..) and I'm happy to report that Behaviour won Best Booth at PAX East !!

All the different vertebrae still amaze me. That weapon is a thing of beauty.

When I was assembling the whole thing, my pupper kept stealing the vertebrae from the table I was working at. I kept finding half eaten ones scattered around my house. They were definitely the most tedious part of the build!

I remember seeing you at PAX! The level of detail on this cosplay is spot on and it definitely inspired me to try and make one myself.
For weeks now I have been using your work as a reference for mostly the mask and the weapon. I did manage to replicate the weapon, however it is the mask that is giving me a hard time. If possible may have the base schematics for the mask that u made? It would be greatly appreciated.

I wanted to share a few more masks from Dead By Daylight that I've made over the last year.

The Huntress - Lunar Hound Mask

IsDIchY.jpg

r4K1Lh1.jpg

jQJj5ih.jpg

The Huntress - Hare Mask

13icye5.jpg

y5JD2RQ.png

4R7w9mP.png

aE3R4R5.png

OUgdkuB.png

The Trapper - Evan's mask and icon to the game

r9uLwsg.jpg

4Yi0gKC.jpg

82zCZ4U.jpg

5YRjsIU.jpg

The back plates that hold his mask to his face..

8Qya6ng.jpg

LFU5Eov.jpg

hkA8dsr.jpg

And lastly a quick pic from PAX East (I'm Michael) and my friend Dee as The Huntress (HoodedWoman Cosplay) at BHVR's booth.

vLlbzb4.jpg

Thank you for looking!!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back