The Wonder Years

Vivek

Master Member
The Wonder Years Is Streaming on Netflix -- Vulture

One of my all time favourite TV show. And if you are fan of the show then you know that it is been the #1 requested TV show to be released on DVD for a very long time. But due to the licensing issues with the music it has been held back for so many years. And without those relevant songs watching the episodes just won't be the same.

Now all the 115 episodes are streaming on Netflix and apparently the soundtrack is intact. Hopefully a full series release on DVD will follow soon.

Wonder Years "The Accident" Ending - YouTube (Updated link)
One of my favourite episodes #66 The Accident

P.S.
I get teary eyed every time I watch that ending scene.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's amazing how many shows get held up by things like music and end up released without them. Glad to hear this show is finally coming out.

Huh.. surprised they can stream it not having been released on DVD yet. Usually it seems like Netflix doesn't do that.

Still need this to come out on DVD. Shame that so many other shows with a similar music track have been released but not this one. Nice that it's streaming -but I want to own it!

Mike was cool - I'm saddened by this and anyone here thinking about puffing out there chest should remember he's not here to defend himself and matters such as this seem a little below the belt. And just for the record most actresses are known for being difficult - i've dated a few and it was nothing but headache- not saying this is what happened here.

In my experiance Models are way worse than Actresses, but they both generally are high Maintainance! :lol

And I'm sure Mike can give 2 you know whats as to what is said here

Mike was cool - I'm saddened by this and anyone here thinking about puffing out there chest should remember he's not here to defend himself and matters such as this seem a little below the belt. And just for the record most actresses are known for being difficult - i've dated a few and it was nothing but headache- not saying this is what happened here.

In my experiance Models are way worse than Actresses, but they both generally are high Maintainance! :lol

And I'm sure Mike can give 2 you know whats as to what is said here

Yeah, well, my wife was a model from 7 to 27 and we get along swimmingly but she does have these friends.... ugh

That's CRAZY!

But c'mon... if you're gonna do it, do it right, hi def transfer!

What is this D...V...D thing?

Oh well... I'll take it as is I suppose... we didn't get it on netflix Canada.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back