Limited Run The Winter Soldier S.H.I.E.L.D. ID Badge

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I *am* making the blue security ID badge as seen in Captain America The Winter Soldier. I have finished the template, and the test run for both sides, and am now making this an official run thread.

For those who have seen my other items, you know I only produce what I feel is as close to screen accurate as possible. And I feel I have done so, now. But what's missing from the badge is your photo and your Level Access. So I will need both from you.

TWS00.jpg

TWS14.jpg

TWS15.jpg

So if you are in, post here, and you can send the payment of $25 ($27 if outside the US) to me at bobatrek@aol.com and I will post when they ship.

Please note that these are printed in batches of seven, so when I get seven orders in, I'll print a batch. If I feel there is a lag, I'll print the orders I have, seven or not.

Please note that you will have to buy your own clip at your local office supply store or WalMart.

01 - BobaTrek
02 - enterprise0216 - PAID
03 - enterprise0216 - PAID
04 - enterprise0216 - PAID
05 - renaissance_man - Level 7 - PAID
06 - Fadedsky
07 - SpiderBilly - Level 7 - PAID
08 - Captain France - Level 9 - PAID
09 - bluecoyote - Level 7 - PAID
10 - bikemancs - Level 7 - PAID
11 - bikemancs - Level 7 - PAID
12 - Stormshadow
13 - Stormshadow
14 - Stormshadow
15 - BankOfMom
16 - toolman0701
17 - tripoli - Level 9 - PAID
18 - Orion13
19 -
20 -

TWS01.jpg

TWS02.jpg

TWS03.jpg

TWS08.jpg

TWS09.jpg

TWS11.jpg

TWS12.jpg

TWS13.jpg

Last edited:
The good news is that the test badges are completed. The bad news is that I will not be able to pick them up because I'm out of town until Monday. Sigh.

These look amazing! Great job! I love the SHIELD eagle chip sticker on the lower right. I will definitely be buying one of these this week.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back