The Warriors (1979) - original props/wardrobe?

General Ursus

The Warriors is one of my favourite movies, so I was just wondering does anyone have any original prop or piece of wardrobe from that movie, or knows where some of it might be!?

I vaguely remember one jacket without patch being sold on an auction long time ago, but that's the only time I've seen anything from the movie being sold or offered.

I believe the vest Cochese wore was auctioned off by Profiles in History in 2006. Went for $15,000!

There were a few of the Warriors vests auctioned off all through Profiles. The latest one was last year.

Also, the golden closet sold a few items from the movie years ago. Here's Rembrants vest from a private collection bought through the golden closet.

norm-yp_4e78d0016735a4.28171793-Warriors%2C+The+%281979%29.jpeg

Heres the archived links to their site when it was available:

http://www.thegoldencloset.com/merc...arch_Begin_Only=&sort=&range_low=&range_high=

and heres the link when they had Cochise's pants/boots/belt

http://www.thegoldencloset.com/merc...arch_Begin_Only=&sort=&range_low=&range_high=

Last edited:
I watched The Warriors as a young kid and always wanted to know what happened to the outfits (from all the gangs). I'm sure a lot were just tossed out way back when. Such a shame.

There's a warbird, presumably taken of one of "The Warriors" jackets, appearing on a jacket in "The Lost Boys' movie. Here's the photo of it, from the Prop Store site:

lostboys_jacket_3.jpg

It was always my wish to get the original jacket. Knowing the price they go for, I'll stick with the Satamother's one I got from Ebay few years ago. :lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back