The Wand Comp: Star Trek Communicator. Sold Out?

Rylo!!!

Where have you been?! I haven't seen you post in forever!

To answer your question, I'm not sure, but I think so. I believe they only did a few "runs", like with their other offerings.

I sold a phaser a couple months back, it fetched a fairly tidy sum! The darn things used to be a dime a dozen, I reckon the time has about come for the same thing to happen with the communicator. :(

Looks like the usual retailers are out. Wish they'd do the tricorder. I get their dilemma; I mean, I know they want to incorporate some cool tech into it, but seems like it's a slam dunk with everyone who wants to complete their landing party set.

Agreed and if it is on par with the Phaser and Communicator, it'd be a winner.
They could make it an "MP4" media player to avoid being labeled as a prop.

Wow yeah looks like they are all gone.

I must have snagged the last one from thinkgeek!!!

Love mine! Use it infrequently but make sure to change it up every couple of months.

Snagged a phaser off eBay for $89.00 shipped because it was missing the screwdriver. I found that a penny works just as well.

Yeah charge the Comm every 3 to 4 months.

That’s why I needed another one my original one is deade now

I'm fairly certain replacement batteries can be found online.

They're just little lipos. I remember someone linking a battery in some thread or another awhile back that would work, and it had a higher mah rating, iirc.

Someone did a detailed tutorial on changing out the battery, way to much for me to handle though!:D

Richard of The Wand Company recommended charging every 6 months if you don't use it otherwise the battery will go below where it will still be able to be recharged. It used to be that you could send a unit back that no longer took a charge but they recently stopped that with the 10th Doctors Sonics because they don't have any left or the batteries that were made for them. I don't know what they are doing for the Phasers and Communicators as they have been very silent both hear and at the TPZ since before the mood rock came out.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back