The Walking Dead DVD Case

Looks pretty neat. That screwdriver has to go and a real one replacing it. It just screams fake. McFarlane doesn't really even try anymore. His figure lines have really gone down in quality over the years.

Neat, but I wouldn't have any use for it, seeing as I'm not much of a fan of the show. The make-up and effects are top-notch, but being a fan of the comics, I felt they really dropped the ball with a lot of the characters and story. I'm not saying it's horrible, it's still really enjoyable.

Either way, it's a pretty awesome case.

love it
love the show
new screwdriver and eyeball repaint will be needed for me though

21jyhs9.jpg

I did love the show, not sure if I like where it is headed (no pun intended). I think a real screwdriver would work as well as repainting the eye. Shame that only one season will fit in there.

I did love the show, not sure if I like where it is headed (no pun intended). I think a real screwdriver would work as well as repainting the eye. Shame that only one season will fit in there.
I think they would probably make either a new head or weapon or something like this to fit each season so you could put them all together on your shelf in a row...

Hopefully, unlike the action figure lines, this will look just as good when it is available.

Sneak peek of the figure before it was released:
110211-mag-walking-dead-figure1.jpg

Released figure:
rickgrimes.jpg

DSC01932.jpg

This is pretty awesome. It'll look awesome with the rest of my zombie collection. I just hope they don't release the special edition and then release some super special edition 4 months down the road (yes, I bought the basic one and the special edition when it later came out)

McFarlane's prototypes always look good until the figures are mass produced, i think he uses the cheapest factories in China. The other toy companies are bad about it too but the figures never look so drastically different. If the quality was like the old Spawn figures it would be great. Still that head would be neat but want to bet it's 50.00 or more?

McFarlane's prototypes always look good until the figures are mass produced, i think he uses the cheapest factories in China. The other toy companies are bad about it too but the figures never look so drastically different. If the quality was like the old Spawn figures it would be great. Still that head would be neat but want to bet it's 50.00 or more?

75 easy.. the discs alone are going to run about 40.. I'd tag this at 75 or 80..

I'm hoping some companies get a hold of a copy so that they can give us a good review and show us the actual case. Hopefully it still looks as good.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back