The Walking Dead DVD Case

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Movie Talk' started by groone, Feb 10, 2012.

1. groone

groone Well-Known Member

2. mmarlon brando

mmarlon brando Active Member

Should look great atop my entertainment center, maybe with it's very own red lighting.

3. E Q

E Q Active Member

It's good, but McFarlane could have and should have done better.

4. Wes R

Wes R Legendary Member

Looks pretty neat. That screwdriver has to go and a real one replacing it. It just screams fake. McFarlane doesn't really even try anymore. His figure lines have really gone down in quality over the years.

5. aeonpulse

aeonpulse Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Neat, but I wouldn't have any use for it, seeing as I'm not much of a fan of the show. The make-up and effects are top-notch, but being a fan of the comics, I felt they really dropped the ball with a lot of the characters and story. I'm not saying it's horrible, it's still really enjoyable.

Either way, it's a pretty awesome case.

6. SciFiMuseum

SciFiMuseum Well-Known Member

It isn't a prop so it doesn't need to look like one, it is a DVD case...I like it for what it is.

7. MooCriket

MooCriket Master Member

Yeah. Not seeing my wife going for that one.

8. slave1pilot

slave1pilot Sr Member

love it
    love the show
    new screwdriver and eyeball repaint will be needed for me though

9. E Q

E Q Active Member

[​IMG]

I did love the show, not sure if I like where it is headed (no pun intended). I think a real screwdriver would work as well as repainting the eye. Shame that only one season will fit in there.

10. SciFiMuseum

SciFiMuseum Well-Known Member

I think they would probably make either a new head or weapon or something like this to fit each season so you could put them all together on your shelf in a row...

11. AdamL

AdamL Well-Known Member

Hopefully, unlike the action figure lines, this will look just as good when it is available.

Sneak peek of the figure before it was released:
    [​IMG]

Released figure:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. 0neiros

0neiros Master Member

400 quatloos to the first Guy to buy one, and lay it on his pillow for his wife to wake up to.

13. Scareb

Scareb Sr Member

This is pretty awesome. It'll look awesome with the rest of my zombie collection. I just hope they don't release the special edition and then release some super special edition 4 months down the road (yes, I bought the basic one and the special edition when it later came out)

14. rmschneider104

rmschneider104 Sr Member

I love TWD, but don't see that I'll be jumping for that one.

15. Wes R

Wes R Legendary Member

McFarlane's prototypes always look good until the figures are mass produced, i think he uses the cheapest factories in China. The other toy companies are bad about it too but the figures never look so drastically different. If the quality was like the old Spawn figures it would be great. Still that head would be neat but want to bet it's 50.00 or more?

16. usconcept

usconcept Well-Known Member

75 easy.. the discs alone are going to run about 40.. I'd tag this at 75 or 80..

17. Scareb

Scareb Sr Member

I'm hoping some companies get a hold of a copy so that they can give us a good review and show us the actual case. Hopefully it still looks as good.

18. E Q

E Q Active Member

That would be great!

LMAO!

19. Werstrooper

Werstrooper Well-Known Member

First thing I thought of was.. "get this ******* screwdriver out off my head!"